Halton Financial Performance Officer
SBA Halton, a strategic business area of Oy Halton Group Ltd., is searching for an experienced financial performance officer to be responsible for the conventional business controls, strategic financial performance development and coaching the business units for profitable growth. In this position you will report to SBA Director and you are a core member of Business Area´s Leadership Team.
Your role in this international organization is vital to guarantee profitable growth and expansion of SBA Halton's business. You will have an opportunity to shape our financial performance management practices and tools to next level. Your location would be Helsinki, with some travelling both in Finland and internationally as natural part of executing the role effectively.
Key Accountabilities of this position are:
Strategic and reliable on-time reporting with analysis and conclusions
Managing the three times a year – rolling planning process
Running and managing the sales forecast process
Participating in preparation and negotiations of larger customer projects and M&A cases
Developing business control practices e.g. risk management, credit control and working capital management.
On target coaching & deviation management of business units
Desired Skills and Experience
- MS. Sc. (Economics)
- Over eight years of experience from financial roles in internationally operating companies, experience from other business driving roles may provide additional benefit
- Experience in driving change initiatives
- Proven track record of successfully planning, reporting, analysing and controlling financial performance
Special Knowledge and skills
- Financial management skills that aim for profitable growth
- Good understanding of holistic and strategic concepts
- Passion for strategic development
- Service and coaching attitude
- Accomplished influencing and persuading skills
- Skill to recognize possibilities rather than problems
- Familiarity with ERP systems (esp. SAP), reporting systems (esp. QlikView and Basware GC), CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Excellent written and spoken skills of Finnish and English, French is an advantage
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
Please, apply via this LinkedIn link.