Customer Service/Technical Project Coordinator for Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Customer Service/Technical Project Coordinator will work on the day-to-day details of the Customer Service Department. This includes various levels of external & internal customers, daily administration of project files, quoting, technical applications & support, continual processing of orders/releases and monitoring throughout the project and production cycle.
SUMMARY OF POSITION FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE/TECHNICAL PROJECT COORDINATOR:
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service/Technical Project Coordinator will work on the day-to-day details of the Customer Service Department. This includes various levels of external & internal customers, daily administration of project files, quoting, technical applications & support, continual processing of orders/releases and monitoring throughout the project and production cycle. Coordinates and interacts with Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing, Shipping, and Service Departments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes new orders, including preparing them for order entry, creating project files, and organizing their release to production via field reps, dealers, telephone, mail, fax and electronically
- Prepare new and revised quotes from specifications and drawings, or customer requests.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Prepare new and revised product selection (HELP & HEAT) as directed by customer or field Sales.
- Act as Sales backup when Sales persons are travelling
- Develop relationships with Architects, Consultants, Mech. Engineers, Dealers and Reps
- Edits, prepares, or coordinates preparation of AutoCAD shop drawings as required for each job
- Works with manufacturing to determine delivery dates and coordinates shipment of manufactured products
- Collaborate and support sales teams to understand customer requirements and promote the sale of proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Develop, present, and respond to proposals on specific customer requirements including industry specific solutions in a timely manner.
- Occasional travel as required to customer or vendor events
- Other duties as required
Work is accomplished in an office setting. Position will interact with internal associates at all levels, consultants, dealers, rep network, end users and National Account contacts. Occasional travel may be required for various trade shows and other events as required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Working knowledge/experience of H.V.A.C. and Electrical is an asset
- Strong organizational, time management skills and detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language
- AutoCAD experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, while working with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Process and detail orientated, reliable and flexible when dealing with variety of tasks
- Strong team player who interacts well with all levels of the organization; (management and peers)
- Fully capable with the Microsoft Office Suite of Products
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- College Degree/Certificate/Diploma and/or related experience or training (preference given to Business/Engineering/Mechanical/Electrical Streams).
- Previous Customer Service (Inside Sales) experience would be an asset.
For more information, please contact
Human Resource Manager, Halton Canada
Halton values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Halton is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.