Halton is now hiring a Group Controller to join the team
We are looking for a professional with experience in financial reporting in an international setting. Direct experience in producing consolidated financial statements is an advantage. As Halton's Group Controller you will be part of developing the financial practices of an internationally growing company.
- Preparation of Halton Group's monthly reports.
- Preparation of Halton Group's consolidated financial statements using Clausion FPM.
- Creating guidelines and consolidating Group budgets and forecasting.
- Parent company taxation.
- Group cash pool supervision.
- Developing processes and practice in the above areas.
- A relevant degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Previous experience with financial issues on Group level, preferably on consolidated financial statements.
- Understanding of Group strategic planning process and content.
- Understanding of group financial control and reporting.
- Understanding of ERP systems and business processes.
- Fluent communication in English, other languages a plus.
- Building relationships across organizational and country borders.
- Systematic way of working.
To produce the solid and reliable numbers for our reporting, you will collaborate with a the network engaged people across the world. You will enjoy (and occasionally wonder) the diversity of cultures in the organization. Your work will contain a variety elements from high level strategic planning to hands on clarification of reporting numbers with our local offices.