Halton USA is currently looking to add a Drafting/Design Tech in Scottsville, KY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create submittal drawings using AutoCad for customer and manufacturing use.
- Create and maintain Revit 3D models.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of fire system design and components.
- Understand, interpret and apply various mechanical and fire codes/standards.
- Consult with customers concerning submittal drawings and technical support issues relating to hood design and performance.
- Occasionally create hood design information using Halton HELP design software.
- Occasionally create displacement design information using Halton HDV design software.
- Consult with customers concerning all Halton products.
- Interpret and generate electrical schematics.
- Troubleshoot problematic hood systems.
- A thorough understanding of Halton UL and ETL listings.
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- An Associate's Degree or higher and/or a minimum of 3 years AutoCad experience with a High school diploma or general education degree and related experience and/or training. Additional experience and internal education concerning Revit, Halton products, processes, and procedures. Have a clear understanding of computers and ability to navigate various software packages including: Navision, Microsoft Office, and HaltonDesign Software.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, Misc...
Halton Group is the global technology leader in indoor air solutions for demanding spaces. The company develops and provides solutions for commercial and public premises, healthcare institutions and laboratories, professional kitchens and restaurants as well as energy production environments and marine vessels. Halton's mission is to provide its end-users with safe, comfortable and productive indoor environments that are energy-efficient and comply with sustainable principles.
The company was founded in Finland in 1969. Today, Halton Group has production units in ten and R&D units in eight countries. Licensed production is carried out in four countries. Halton Group employs nearly 1500 people in over 30 countries. The company's turnover in 2016 was approximately 200 million euros.
Click Here to Apply Now!