HVAC Test and Balance Technician
We are looking for an HVAC Test and Balance Technician to join our team!
HVAC TEST AND BALANCE TECHNICIAN
SUMMARY: Accurate testing and balancing of a commercial kitchen exhaust and building HVAC system.
- Frequent Travel and overnight stays to multiple sites throughout the week. Travel would be within the U.S. Nationally.
- Managing Travel accommodations for each weeks schedule
- Performing Test and Balance per Industry Standards on small to medium size Quick Service Free Standing Restaurants
- Understanding clients "Scope of Work" requirements and performing task as described in those scopes.
- Documentation of Test and Balance and any additional items lined out in scope of work
- Maintain Air Balance Certifications
- NEBB, TABB, & NBC Certified is a plus
- Proficient using computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Mechanical, Electrical & Controls experience a plus
- Professional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to write reports
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs and occasionally move up to 25 lbs
- Ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Ability to solve practical problems while on job sites
- Annual paid holidays
- Up to 4 weeks vacation accruals
- Paid benefits for employee and family (health, dental, vision and RX)
- 401K matching
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive Salary