Western Regional Sales Manager for USA
Make the career choice now to be a leader and a major player in the pursuit of continued growth, profitability and business ventures and come work for the best ventilation solutions company with Halton. Halton is currently looking to add an additional Regional Sales Manager to serve and grow our West Coast market. If you are a self-motivated individual with great work ethic and would like to be rewarded for your leadership and dedication, then we would love to get to know you!
Regional Sales Manager, What We Do
As a Western Regional Sales Manager, you will be promoting and supporting the sales of ventilation equipment for the commercial Foodservice industry through, but not limited to, food service consultants, mechanical engineers and end users; all while supporting the companies mission to achieve customer intimacy and being easy to do business with. You'll spend time setting objectives for existing businesses, enhancing core business opportunities and identifying new opportunities, as well as monitoring results.
Qualifications for the Job
- Employee willing to relocate to West Coast for travel and networking.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) with a technical or business focus and a minimum of 3 years related experience and/or training in the Foodservice/HVAC Equipment Industry with a minimum of 5 years' experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Efficient use of Microsoft Office and MRP programs.
- Management of sales and marketing activities, from development of a plan (coordinated with Director of Sales) that is in line with established authority levels, within the defined geographic region of the USA.
- Monitoring of the sales and marketing plan to ensure proper implementation and achievement is on target, making changes in coordination with Director of Sales as needed.
- Manage, direct, assist and support Foodservice and Mechanical Sales Reps.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer in the field and the company as a whole; specifically engineering, finance, manufacturing and service.
- Promote the specification and sales of product by providing technical direction to engineers and food service consultants.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products.
- Support preparation and submittal of proposals, reports and quotations as required to satisfy customer requirements.
- Completion of summaries and reports as required.
- Flexibility to facilitate travel, including evening and weekend commitments (minimum of 90 days travel/year)
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Health, Dental, Vision and RX provided for employee and dependents at no premium cost to employee
- LTD and STD provided at no premium cost for employee coverages
- 401K matching
- Paid Holidays and up to 4 weeks paid time off
Halton Group is the global technology leader in indoor air solutions for demanding spaces. The company develops and provides solutions for commercial and public premises, healthcare institutions and laboratories, professional kitchens and restaurants as well as energy production environments and marine vessels. Halton's mission is to provide its end-users with safe, comfortable and productive indoor environments that are energy-efficient and comply with sustainable principles.
The company was founded in Finland in 1969. Today, Halton Group has production units in ten and R&D units in eight countries. Licensed production is carried out in four countries. Halton Group employs nearly 1500 people in over 30 countries. The company's turnover in 2016 was approximately 200 million euros.