Intelligent cabin comfort
HVAC consumes a substantial part of energy on board. This has a major impact on profitability and environmental issues. Halton Marine offers industry leading HVAC solutions that provide energy efficiency and safety with individual cabin comfort.
Photos 02 and 03 in carousel courtesy NCL Cruise Line.
Chilled beams for cabins
Halton chilled beam system is an air conditioning system for cooling, heating and ventilation in spaces where good indoor climate and individual space control are appreciated. The chilled beam system in an air/water system that utilizes the heat transfer properties of water and provides excellent indoor climate conditions with good energy efficiency.
Check out the Halton animation for chilled beam system for ships.
Halton Cabeam animation
HALTON MARINE CABEAM SYSTEM
- Low life-cycle costs compared to VAV and fancoils
- No filters to be changed, no fan maintenance, no electrical consumption of the fan
- Dry cooling coil; no condensate collection system
- Comfortable, stable cabin conditions with individual control of temperature and indoor air quality
- Lighting, speakers or other building technology equipment can be integrated to the beam
- Draught free also in maximum cooling load
- Ultra low sounds levels
For further information, contact our sales team: [email protected]