Product / WR
- Compact design
- Fully automatic control system
- All control devices locate on the cabinet door
- Designed for galley conditions
- Stainless steel
- Controls 1 – 7 hood groups
- Designed and manufactured according to USPHS guidelines
Halton WR water wash control cabinets are used to control the washing cycle of Halton galley hoods KWH and KWT. Water wash control cabinet automatically washes down the grease filters and UV-lamps (when equipped with UV-technology) without removal of the filters and UV-lamps of the hood. The washing cycle is fully automatic and programmable for use in different operation conditions. The washing process can be manually overridden, when required.
Dimensions and Weight
General WR control cabinet drawings
The control cabinet comprises main body, washing pipes, enclosure, booster and detergent pumps. All parts of the main body are manufactured from polished stainless steel EN 1.4301 (AISI304). Control interface is located on the cabinet door.
WR control cabinet weights 75 – 88 kg depending on the model.
|Main body||Stainless steel EN 1.4301 (AISI304)*||Option: EN 1.4404 (AISI316L)|
|Booster pump||Painted steel||1-phase, 230 VAC|
|Soap pump||Plastics||1-phase, 230 VAC|
*) Thickness 1,25 mm
- Stainless steel EN 1.4404 (AISI316L)
- Operating frequency of 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- UV-light technology control system
- Fan control switch (ON/OFF)
- Supply water enters the water wash cabinet
- A booster pump is used if higher water pressure is needed
- Detergent pump adds detergent to the water
- Electromagnetic valves control the mixture of detergent and water to the hoods
- Maximum of 7 water outlets are included in each cabinet, capable to wash up to 5 meters of filter length per outlet.
- PLC based control system for controlling each function
Supply connection requirements
MIN TEMP. 50°C
MAX TEMP. 60°C
230VAC 50/60Hz 10A service
Connection to ship system
Connections to ship systems