Product / KVC
KVC – Capture Jet™ exhaust hood with supply air (ETL)
ETL Listed – The KVC hood uses the advanced Halton Capture Jet™ with Side-Jet technology to improve the capture and containment of the airflows generated by the cooking equipment. Overall exhaust airflow rates can be reduced up to 30% from those of traditional kitchen hoods.
- Improved indoor air quality with reduced energy use. Halton Capture JetTM reduces the exhaust airflow rates required and improves the capture and containment efficiency of the hood.
- High efficiency grease filtration using UL and NSF classified Halton KSA multi-cyclone filters for removal of up to 95% of particles with a size of 8 microns per ASTM F2519.
- T.A.B.TM (testing and balancing) ports, which allow accurate and effective commissioning.
- Halton HCL Culinary Lights provide the best visual comfort while contributing to improved safety and energy savings
- Optional LED lights and LED dimming is available for Capture Jet hoods. Dimming is control by a knob on the switch panel or through Halton HMI Touch Screen.
- Stainless steel, welded design.
The technologies and features integrated into the KVC hood can be combined with the following technologies or products to further improve Energy Efficiency, Safety, Indoor Environment Quality (IEQ), or Emission Control levels.
Further increase the energy savings and improve the working conditions of the staff
Go for M.A.R.V.E.L. energy saving technology for kitchens ventilation
Establish your kitchen wherever you chose and increase once more the energy savings
Go for PolluStop pollution control unit.
Get peace of mind by making no compromise on fire safety
Go for the factory pre-installed FSS Fire Suppression System
Optimize the ductwork cleaning costs and further improve your safety
Go for KGS grease deposition level monitoring system for ductwork
Reduce the ductwork cleaning costs, increase your safety and reduce the impact of your kitchen on the neighborhood
Go for the Capture Ray™ grease mitigation technology
The hood shall be designed with Capture JetTM with Side-Jet technology to reduce the exhaust airflow rate required, and to improve the capture and containment efficiency of the hood, while reducing energy consumption. The Capture JetTM air shall be introduced through a special discharge panel and shall not exceed 10% of the calculated exhaust airflow. The Capture JetTM discharge velocity will be a minimum of 1500 feet per minute. Slot or grille type discharge shall not be used. The Capture JetTM shall be internally mounted with a speed control and will not require a fire damper or electronic shut down in fire mode.
The integral front discharge make up air plenum shall be manufactured of the same material as the hood. The face of the plenum will be perforated stainless steel to deliver low velocity air to the space and to minimize room turbulence while refreshing the occupied zone.
- Closure Panels – for canopies below ceiling level
- Side Skirts
- KFR – Filter Removal Tool
- LED Lights or LED Dimmable Lighting
- Recessed Fluorescent or Incandescent Lighting
- Incandescent Globe Type Lights
- MEP – Master Electrical Panels
- Face or Remote Mounted Switch Panels
- Factory Prepiped Fire Protection
- Powder Coating in a Variety of Colors
- Custom/Design Stainless Steel Exterior Textures and Finishes
- Automated Balancing Damper option with M.A.R.V.E.L. II demand controls
- Hood Mounted Fire Cabinet
- M.A.R.V.E.L. Demand Control w/VFD by Halton