Halton introduces the Halton Culinary Light (HCL). The Halton Culinary Light is comprised of a patented mixing chamber and a specific reflector. Both provide an excellent balance between direct and diffuse light without dazzling the staff to mitigate eye fatigue.
All Halton Capture Jet Exhaust hoods will be complete with HCL except for KVL and KVL-UL low-profile exhaust hoods.
Features of HCL:
- The illuminance on the working surface shall meet or exceed 50 foot candles
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) greater than 80, which respects natural food color and plasticity
- Wattage per fixture will be 14W
- LED’s lifetime rate is at 50,000 hours. The internal power supplies have the same lifetime.
- The shielding angle exceeds the DIN 12464-1 requirement and be at least 30°
Want to know more about Halton’s new Culinary Light for commercial kitchen exhaust hoods?
Contact us today!