We work closely with our customers and partners to meet their needs and even exceed their expectations. We design, manufacture and design innovative and high-quality ventilation systems, ensuring a healthy, hygienic, comfortable environment inside the premises that generates productivity and energy efficiency, in accordance with the principles of sustainable development. Our clients come from the commercial and public buildings, healthcare and laboratory sectors, professional kitchens and restaurants, power generation and heavy industry environments as well as marine-related activities.
Today, Halton is present in more than 35 countries around the world with more than 1,800 qualified professionals.
We have production units in 9 countries: Finland, France, Germany, United Kingdom, United States, Canada, China, Malaysia and Brazil, and Research and Development units in 8 of them. Licensed production is carried out in South Africa, Mexico, New Zealand and Australia.
The company’s turnover in 2021 is more than 200 million euros
Halton Foodservice is Halton’s division specializing in ventilation solutions for professional kitchens and the most international and fastest growing industry of the Halton Group.
• Develop new customers database in the catering, HVAC, construction, and hospitality sectors.
• Support and strengthen existing customer relationships.
• Develop and manage service contracts.
• Support sales team checking installation site, if necessary, before closing sale.
• Technical support and coordination between factories and customers.
• Site supervision, start up and commissioning in Coordination with Halton NOC from HQ
• Elaborate monthly report from our edge projects (savings, incidents, trends)
• Keep updated data of all our project. Serial numbers, pictures, installers, etc.
• Develop and manage Halton Foodservice’s sales and services, growth, and future development.
• Engineer / technician with minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in the field of HVAC industry, an experience in professional kitchens will be a plus for the candidate.
• A good level of English is required, French should be a plus.
• Energetic, customer-oriented, team spirit, excellent communication skills.
• Have a driver’s license.
• The person should be autonomous, openminded, with initiative and able to work remotely.
• Teamwork is essential and focus on Customer needs.
• This position requires travelling in Portugal and Spain mainly. Other countries can be added
• Technical background on HVAC, electricity and automatization will be a plus.
• Be able to manage all technical issues and calls.
• Respect Halton Way standards and values.
• Position based in Morocco, ideally in Casablanca.
The company offers excellent trainings and career opportunities in a dynamic and multinational company.
We offer you a competitive fixed salary, a laptop, mobile phone, etc.