Halton’s connected solutions for Food Service operations bring data into the hands of the operator. Whether ducted, recirculating, pollution control, exhaust, or make-up air, Halton has your answers.
Halton is introducing several industry firsts at NAFEM. Our showcase will provide you with many memorable experiences! Taking AI to the next level or avoiding Risk, cooking in nontraditional sites with RecoAir (live demonstration), or optimizing your chain restaurant’s ventilation performance, join us.
Here is a sneak peek of a few technologies that we will be showing:
- Halton’s NEW SafeGuard System – Halton puts energy savings, indoor environmental quality, and fire risk mitigation all at your finger tips. See a simulation of Halton SafeGuard, Halton AirWatch, and Halton FireWatch!
- Halton’s RecoAir – See a live demonstration of this amazing recirculating system. Any Capture Jet hood up to 18 feet long can be connected to Halton RecoAir unit without limits on the connected power of the electric appliances. A first for recirculating systems.
- Halton Heat Recovery System with Pollustop – Halton provides the first listed heat recovery system that combines pollution control and make up air into one integrated package.
- Pollustop System Configurator – Experience a 3D configurator to create customized pollution control solutions for a wide range of applications
- Solid Fuel Ventilation Solution –See Halton’s recommended best practices for solid fuel cooking ventilation from exhaust through Pollution Control.
- Halton’s Capture Jet Hood – The industry benchmark for capture and containment for a 24” canopy without rear seals or end skirts.
- Halton KVL Backshelf Hood – Best-in-class performance, ideally suited for QSR applications.
- See all the Services that are available from Halton – At the heart of an optimized and functional kitchen ventilation system is a service company with unparalleled expertise and commitment.
Come and experience it yourself from February 1st to February 3rd at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida, USA at Booth 3400!
For more information