As a result of revised regulations and continuous product development, Halton Marine upgrades its FDL fire damper. The new version will be available from Halton factory in Finland, starting from 1st of May, 2016.
For customers and operators, the upgrade offers several benefits:
- New construction improves safety in fire conditions
- Blades now with intumescent seals
- New actuator options in addition to familiar choices
- An alternative for strip fuse: glass bulb fuse available as an option
- Fusible link package easier to change
- Enhanced robustness
- Easier integration
The new FDL has been fire tested according to 2010 FTP Code, edition 2012. The new type approval certificates for FDL are being updated on download section of Halton Marine website.
An updated product datasheet is available on Halton Marine website.
For more information
Marketing Manager, Halton Marine