Product / HTP
The Halton Vita HTP panel is used for viewing and managing the Vita Lab controller data in different applications, such as fume cupboard controls (VLS) and room airflow and room pressure controls (VLR). It has an overall view of the fume cupboard and room data and two password-protected views for the service personnel.
- In the fume cupboard application (VLS) the overall view shows the air velocity setpoint and actual value and the alarm limit, as well as the actual air flow.
- In the room airflow application (VLR) the overall view shows the supply and exhaust air-flows and the actual room air temperature.
- In the pressure room application (VLR) the overall view shows both the room pressure setpoint and the actual value and actual room air temperature.
- Conforms to the requirements of the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC through product standards EN61000-6-1 and EN61000-6-3
- Conforms to the directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and Council
All parameters and settings can be accessed on the panel:
Fume cupboard application (VLS)
- Fume cupboard operating modes
- Fume cupboard setpoints (air face velocity, alarm limits)
- NORMAL/ECO/MAX operating mode setpoints
- Shut-off control of the control damper
Room application (VLR)
- Room operating modes
- Room supply and exhaust airflow setpoints
- Room pressurisation setpoints (negative or positive pressure)
- Room minimum air change rate and basic/ECO/MAX operating mode setpoints
- Maximum general exhaust airflow rate in the cooling mode
- The difference of supply and exhaust airflow
- Room air temperature setpoint
- Shut-off control of the supply airflow control damper
The Halton Vita HTP panel indicates alarms both visually and acoustically. Users can cancel the acoustic alarm from the panel, but the visual alarm (red blinking light) is not turned off until the reason for the alarm is cancelled.
The alarm limits and delay times are configured during the start-up. They can be later adjusted using the panel Halton Vita HTP.
The following alarms are indicated on the panel (HTP) in the fume cupboard application (VLS):
- Air face velocity alarm:
Initiated when the measured face velocity rate is lower than the low limit and a predefined delay time has passed.
- Window alarm:
Initiated when the fume cupboard window is in higher position than the defined normal opening and a predefined delay time has passed.
- Airflow rate alarm:
Initiated when the measured airflow rate is lower than the low limit and a predefined delay time has passed.
The following alarms are indicated on the panel (HTP) in the room airflow and pressure applications (VLR):
- Pressure alarm:
Initiated when the pressurisation is lower than the low limit or higher than the high limit and a predefined delay time has passed. Not initiated when a door is open.
- Airflow rate alarm:
Initiated when the measured airflow rate is lower than the low limit or higher than the high limit and a predefined delay time has passed.
- HEPA diffuser differential pressure alarm:
This alarm concerns either the supply and ex-haust HEPA diffuser (VHT) or both. Initiated when the measured pressure difference is higher than the high limit and a predefined delay time has passed.
- Door open alarm:
Initiated when a door is open for a period longer than a predefined de-lay time. Each door has its own predefined delay time, configured during the start-up.
Structure and materials
Fig. 3. Halton Vita HTP dimensions (mm)
Fig. 4. Halton Vita HTP platform dimensions (mm)
Touch panel is delivered with 10m connection cable that has ready-made plug on the other end. Halton Vita HTP is wired using this cable according to table.
Halton Vita HTP is installed using plastic platform. This plastic platform has 3 claws for the touchscreen fixation + one specific hole for the connection cable from HTP to VLC controller. Platform is fixed with 2 screws on the side of the fume cupboard.
|Twisted pair, 0,25 m2
|English U.K / FInnish / French
|Wall or device box