Product / CH
- Condensation is achieved by the use of angled internal baffles and deflectors.
- Efficient exhaust is maintained by using lateral side slots combined with a large internal volume.
- Modular construction simplifies design and installation.
- Manufactured from polished stainless steel, welded design.
- Surface-mounted light fixtures are available as an accessory.
- NSF certified
The kitchen hood shall be constructed from 18 gauge stainless steel. The kitchen hoods shall be supplied complete with outer casing / main body, inner liner, exhaust duct, baffle plates, condensate channel, drain tap and assembly brackets.
Outer casing panels shall be constructed of stainless steel with a brushed satin finish. Each joint shall be welded and liquid tight, avoiding harmful dripping of condensation.
All exposed welds are ground and polished to the original finish of metal.