JES - Jet Extraction System
Designed for front cooking areas
The JES is over 95% more efficient at capturing smoke even though it operates at a very low exhaust airflow level. It promotes the feeling of openness, especially when compared to traditional canopies. Its design and the combination of glass/stainless steel make the JES aesthetically pleasing and gives the cooking areas a unique style.
Halton's JES JET EXTRACTION SYSTEM Benefits
• UV-C Capture Ray™ technology as an option
• Compatible with Halton's Fire Suppression System
See how efficient the Jet Extraction System really is!
This test demonstrates the synergy of the JES's 3 features:
- The proximity of the glass plate to the smoke source naturally increases its capture efficiency;
- The aerodynamic shaped nozzle creates an aspiration cyclone forcing the direction of the smoke plumes towards;
- The glass plate amplifies the cyclone efficiency thanks to the creation of a beneficial air stream along its surface, in the direction of the nozzle (as the threads fixed on the glass surface show in the picture below).
Downloads & Media
|Halton JES SpecSheet|| |
|Halton FS JES Jet Extraction System pl|| |
|Halton FS JES Jet Extraction System de|| |
|Halton FS JES Jet Extraction System dk full|| |
|Halton ArchitecturalDesignBrochure BR-010|| |
Mexico, San José Chiapa, Puebla 2016
AUDI AG in San José Chiapa, Puebla, Mexico has chosen Halton Solutions. AUDI AG is the first premium automobile manufacturer with product facilities in Mexico
Products installed: Ventilated Ceilings, JES hoods, KVE hoods, EO hoods, Ansul (R-102) systems