KCP - Passive ceiling for neutral areas
With integrated light and multiple service options
The KCP passive ceilings have been designed to complement ceilings. They surround the cooking areas and integrate several services, linked or not to the ventilation.
The first “service” is probably that it constitutes an aesthetical and rigid ceiling that has no equivalent. It is robust and stable over time, however many times they are opened for maintenance purposes. It is also easier to clean compared to traditional ceilings and enables the use of high pressure cleaners, without the risk of lifting up or taking down the panels.
Halton's KCP PASSIVE CEILING Benefits
• Fully consistent with Halton’s ceilings.
• Constructed from stainless steel or aluminium, anodised or painted.
• Customisation possibilities on finishes and on the configuration of the passive ceilings (show kitchens).
• Possibility to integrate services such as smoke detectors, speakers, mandatory safety luminous signs etc.
• Halton’s KCP passive ceiling can also be equipped with acoustic panels. This option particularly suits dishwashing areas where the equipment generates high sound levels.
The Skyline version integrates the brand new HCL, Halton Culinary Light beams. It provides a uniform and comfortable lighting on all the surface area of your kitchen while saving a great deal of energy.
Halton Skyline brings life to light
Kitchen specific LED-based lighting system that adds unrivaled the human centric dimension to the culinary lighting aspect
The lighting in professional kitchens has been too often neglected and yet it is an aspect which is extremely important. We’re not just talking about energy efficiency and working conditions but also about hygiene. Good quality lighting allows, for example, to more easily track dirt in a kitchen, which could otherwise be unnoticed.
Halton’s Culinary Light combines the lowest return times on investment while providing the best visual comfort and safety in professional kitchens.
Halton’s LED based lighting system has been specifically and exclusively designed for professional kitchens, making it the first Culinary Light. It enables you to adjust the general lighting between 500 to 750 lx, while specific zones benefit from a lighting of 1,000 lx, especially in areas with quality control, such as the outlet of a dishwasher.
It also provides a visual comfort of a very high quality, close to sunlight render, and this with massive energy savings.
Halton's HCL benefit from several control options like for instance the adjustment of light intensity depending on the natural light (less light close to the windows, more on the rest of the kitchen) which saves even more energy.
Better visual comfort, safety and wellbeing
• More efficient: the average luminous efficiency is 40% higher compared to typical High Intensity Discharge (HID) tubes.
• More light: provides a better illumination level with an average of 750 lx, increased to 1,000 lx on specific areas for better working conditions or quality control.
• Less dazzle: excellent shielding that prevents the staff being dazzled.
• Close to sunlight render: better colour rendering thanks to a more natural luminous spectrum. Better volumes rendering thanks to the combination of the two spot models with different opening angles.
• In its most advanced configuration, Halton Skyline has the ultimate capability to adjust the color temperature of the light. It enables creating daylight-similar light sequences depending on the kitchen activity to improve the chefs’ and staff’s wellbeing. Halton Skyline adds a Human centric dimension to the Culinary lighting.
• Easier to clean: light modules are flush mounted thus reducing the number of joints making it easier to clean.
Get your money back in record time
• Less energy: up to 70% energy savings compared to traditional fluorescent tubes to get the same illumination level of 500 lx.
• Durable lighting level: keeps the calculated lighting level after 50,000 working hours.
• Extended lifetime: during the same period, traditional fluorescent tubes have to be replaced 3 times.
• Lowest payback times: specifically designed by Halton for Halton to get the best cost effectiveness.
• A range of control possibilities for instance the adjustment of light intensity depending on the natural light (less light close to the windows, more on the rest of the kitchen) which saves even more energy.
• The focused spot beams can be mounted on a motor to adjust their position without having to access the light module (on request only).
Halton Skyline technology
is marked with the following icon
in the product and reference pages