Product / VCR
Upgraded safety of patients and Health Care Personnel (HCP)
Halton is the leading provider of customised indoor air solutions and your sustainable lifecycle partner in demanding healthcare environments.
Halton Vita Cell Room solution is designed for medical operations and other medical environments to provide temporarily upgraded room hygiene.
Clean air where needed
• For use in operations where improved clean air conditions are required.
• When conventional rooms are taken for more demanding medical use.
• Complements existing ventilation systems or serves as a standalone alternative in outpatient and ambulatory treatment
Lowering the risk of infection
• Ultra-clean airflow from a high capacity HEPA air cleaner reduces levels of bacteria and viruses and lowers the risk of
Safe and easy to use
• Simple to set up, re-adjust and move.
• Large medical grade wheels allow easy transport to point of use.
Ease of operation
• Operated by a simple user panel.
• Materials, construction and mobility enable easy cleaning of both unit and space.
Halton Vita Cell Room extracts air at ground level and treats it with a ePM1 55% (F7) pre-filter followed by a H14 HEPA filter and supplies a high capacity ultraclean airflow to the room. Adjustable vanes allow adjustment of the supply airflow pattern.
The unit removes 99,995% (MPPS 100-200nm)of the particles from the recirculated airflow, which means that the filtration efficiency is 1000 times higher than in respirator masks (USA:N95/ Europe:FFP1) recommended by CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) for Health Care Personnel caring for patients with confirmed or suspected respiratory pathogens.
High quality EC fan allows stepless airflow adjustment up to 600 dm3/s thus being capable of reducing contaminant concentration down to 50% in a conventional operating room or down to 15% in a treatment room with a 100 dm3/s ventilation airflow rate. In a patient room, hotel or cabin with typical ventilation airflow rate of 20-45 dm3/s the airborne contamination is reduced down to 7,5-15% already with the 250 dm3/s unit airflow. Extended surface of a ePM1 55% (F7) prefilter is designed to prolong lifetime and maintenance cycle of the unit. The unit is designed for easy mobility allowing smooth transport by one person. It is equipped with large wheels with locking mechanism.