Why choose Halton
Environmentally sustainable design concepts also include aspects related to the commercial and residential heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) industry. Among several considerations, one of the topics attended to is the issue of indoor air quality throughout the design and construction stages of a project lifetime.
• Over 50 years of experience in indoor air solutions
• Cloud based solution to monitor indoor air quality enabling 24h monitoring and data analyzes
• Our air quality monitor observes your indoor air quality with up to 8 Including both temperature and humidity, our sensor detection ranges from dust (PM1, 2.5, and 10),CO, CO2, O3, NO2, VOC compounds found indoors.
• Possibility for predictive maintenance
• Demand controlled ventilation solutions with carbon dioxide sensors to control the rate dynamically, based on emissions and actual building occupants. Providing people with high-quality indoor air through energy efficient ventilation