Halton is pleased to announce the release of the newly updated balancing dampers for commercial kitchens in North America, ABD (Automated Balancing Damper) and MBD (Manual Balancing Damper).
The design incorporates a number of new features that will enhance functionality and maintenance while decreasing the clearance required for installation.
New features of the Balancing Dampers include:
- New ultra-compact size, only 6” high
- No exhaust collar is required
- The actuator on ABD is accessed from below
- Integrated fire suppression piping and nozzle for duct protection
- Integrated Grease Deposition Sensor (KGS)
ABD – Automatic Balancing Damper
MBD – Manual Balancing Damper
Would you like to know more about Halton’s new ABD or MBD Balancing Dampers?
Contact us today!