ETL Listed – The Jet Extraction System (JES) has been specifically designed for front cooking areas or architectural cooking concepts equipped with low to medium duty, induction and other table top equipment.
The JES is over 95% more efficient at capturing smoke even though it operates at a very low exhaust airflow level. It promotes the feeling of openness, especially when compared to traditional canopies. Its design and the combination of glass/stainless steel make the JES aesthetically pleasing and gives the cooking areas a unique style.
The JES is highly effective providing full capture and containment thanks to the synergy of several features:
► General principles
1 – Exhaust plenum
2 – Filters condensate drip try
3 – High efficiency KSA filter
4 – Access hatch to the filters
5 – Stainless steel tube
6 – Aspiration nozzle
7 – Glass plate
8 – LED Light
► JES efficiency
The smoke test demonstrates the synergy of the JES’s 3 features:
– The proximity of the glass plate from the smoke source naturally increases its capture efficiency;
– The aerodynamic shaped nozzle creates an aspiration cyclone forcing the smoke plumes to go in its direction;
– The glass plate amplifies the cyclone efficiency thanks to the creation of a beneficial air stream along its surface, in the direction of the nozzle (as the threads fixed on the glass surface show).
The performance of the JES is as impressive in real conditions as during the laboratory tests, making its use:
– the only solution in certain particular show cooking configurations;
– the correct solution for all the traditional front cooking areas where the use of the canopies is not desired in order to create a feeling of openness.
► Fire suppression systems
Given the design and construction of the JES, the fire suppression system must be factory installed.
Customized front cooking solutions lead, normally, to specific dimensions to suit specific installation constraints. The accessibility to the exhaust plenum after installation can be also significantly reduced. Finally, the JES glass plate can be drilled only with specific tools. A JES fire suppression system is therefore entirely designed and installed by our specialists.
For inquiries, request a quotation or ask our specialists. We are here for you.
Our team looks forward to hearing from you. Please fill in the form. We’ll be in touch with you shortly.