Product / KVH
KVH – Freestanding kiosk ventilation system (UL)
UL Listed – The KVH model is a freestanding self-contained system, providing additional fryer capacity within limited kitchen space. The KVH requires no additional ducting. It is a stand-alone unit that gives the flexibility of location and ease of installation. For use with electrical fryers only.
- Halton’s Capture Jet™ technology, allows effective capture and containment of grease and other effluents.
- Standard delivery includes High efficiency grease filtration using Halton’s KSA multi-cyclone filters – up to 95% removal of particles at a size of 8 microns or above – *UL and **NSF classified.
- Modular construction simplifies design and installation.
- Manufactured from polished stainless steel, welded liquid tight design.
- Carbon filter to minimize odor.
- No ESP (Electrostatic precipitator) required.
- Low maintenance.
- Listed to UL710B standard.
- Surpasses stringent EPA 202 requirements for grease removal in ductless systems.
- Low noise levels.
- Self-contained fire protection system provides total coverage and allows equipment changes without a change to the fire protection nozzle location.
- The unit construction allows a 0” clearance to combustibles on the back and left side, and a 3” clearance on the right side.
- Allows 100% recirculation of exhaust air to the space.
The KVH hood has been specially developed to clean the effluent emmitted by the cooking process. The grease extraction system consists of a KSA grease extraction filter and carbon filter. The air is then exhausted by into the kitchen space.