Halton-Flamgard has a long experience in the design and manufacture of dampers for the nuclear industry. Our products meet the high standards of safety demanded by the nuclear sector and have been fitted across a wide range of research establishments, nuclear power generation sites, decommissioning sites.
Climate change is the long-term alteration of temperature and typical weather patterns in a place. The cause of current climate change is largely human activity, like burning fossil fuels. Nuclear power can generate zero-carbon energy enabling to move towards net-zero objectives. With nuclear comes safety and reliability. Nuclear safety is defined by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and national nuclear regulators.
Consult us! Let’s see if we have ready made solution for you or if we can make one together!
• Flamgard has experience in nuclear decommissioning projects, and the company’s solutions support safety for onsite staff and other parties in close proximity.
• Flamgard offers a range of tested solutions for new-build nuclear facilities, including the BS EN 1366-2 and BS EN 1751 compliant CFD-01 ICB Insulated Fire Damper & CFD-01 Fire Damper Suitable for deployment throughout nuclear plants, Flamgard also offers blast dampers, shut off dampers and further bespoke solutions.
• For isolation of specific air stream or safe containment in emergency conditions, the CID-01 offers a Zero Leakage solution tested up to 10,000Pa and ultra low leakage for even higher pressures.
• CCD-01 and CCD-02 offer Class 3 leakage rates in accordance to EN1751.
• All Flamgard dampers have been tested to resist extreme environmental conditions, Electromagnetic resistance, Seismic Resistance, Radiation Resistance and Chemical leeching Safety.
• Dampers are being designed for various lifespans in Classified areas for between 10 to 60 year operational lifespan.
• Dedicated Quality, project management and documentation that appreciates the importance to Quality assurance and Quality control specifically for the Nuclear industry.
Our team looks forward to hearing from you. Please give us a call, send us an e-mail, or fill in the form. We’ll be in touch with you shortly.
For inquiries, requests for quotations or ask our specialist. We are here for you.