Product / KCJ
KCJ – Capture Jet™ ventilated ceiling (CE)
With low velocity makeup air
CE Marked (UKCA pending) – The KCJ ventilated ceiling combines several functions: extraction, supply air, uniform lighting and rigid suspended ceilings above neutral areas. It provides incomparable visual comfort and an impression of space. All components are designed to guarantee optimal hygiene levels and easy maintenance.
The KCJ ceiling is also equipped with the new generation of Capture Jet™ technology. It requires up to 15% less exhaust air volume than traditional ceilings to remove an equivalent heat load.
The KCJ closed ventilated ceiling, with the Capture Jet™ technology, combines several functions: extraction, air supply, lighting, and a suspended ceiling. It is suitable for open or show kitchens (hotels, hospitals, gastronomic restaurants, central kitchens, staff restaurants etc).
KCJ ceilings free the kitchen from the space taken up by hoods. The entire kitchen then potentially benefits from the daylight, in addition to the integrated uniform and direct lighting. The visual comfort and the impression of space are incomparable. In the unlikely event of fire, it also provides an excellent protection, limiting its spread through the building.
Compared to hoods, heat and vapours are necessarily captured higher up. The latest generation of Capture Jet™ technology virtually constitutes an outer boundary for smoke to remove it efficiently.
Halton’s laminar flow units LFU provide a draught-free make up air completing the action of the Capture Jets and improving staff comfort.
Considerable energy savings
- Up to 15% reduction in exhaust airflow rates due to Capture Jet™ technology.
- Possibility to extend the airflows reduction to up to 53% with M.A.R.V.E.L. energy savings technology.
Improved safety and maintenance savings
- KSA cyclonic aerosol separators complying with EN 16282-6, 95% efficient on 10 microns particles or larger (also UL, NSF and LPS certified).
- Alternatively and depending on the requirements, exhaust plenums are equipped with highly-efficient twin FC aerosol separators complying with DIN 18869-5 (ability to prevent flames passing through the filters).
- Efficiently limits the build-up of grease deposits in the exhaust plenums and ductwork which constitute a serious hygiene and fire safety hazard. Reduces the cleaning costs.
Other features and benefits
- HACCP certified (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point).
- Turnkey projects: Dimensioning and design of each project «made in Germany», including installation by Halton specialists.
- Halton Skyline LED culinary light provides the best visual comfort while contributing to further improve the safety and the energy savings.
- The Human Centric version of Halton Skyline directly contributes to chefs’ and their teams Wellbeing, especially when extended to all kitchen areas.
- Unrivalled working conditions due to optimal air quality and thermal comfort, combined with excellent visual and acoustic comfort.
- Exhaust airflow rates determined with a EN 16282-1 based calculation method taking into account the loads of the cooking appliances, the configuration of the extract system and its capture and containment efficiency.
- The entire system is fully comprehensive and includes extraction, low velocity make up air, lighting, integration of the additional services and the fully consistent suspended KCP ceiling for the neutral areas.
- Adaptable for later modifications to the layout of cooking appliances.
- Many possibilities of customization.
More about the main embedded technologies
Recommended combinations with other products or technologies
To further enhance the performance of your kitchen, whether talking about the energy savings, safety, Indoor Environment Quality (IEQ) or the kitchen’s impact on the environment, here are couple of combinations with other Halton products or technologies we recommend you.
Further increase the energy savings and improve the working conditions of the staff
Go for M.A.R.V.E.L. energy saving technology for kitchens ventilation
Get peace of mind by making no compromise on fire safety
Go for the factory pre-installed FSS Fire Suppression System
Optimize the ductwork cleaning costs and further improve your safety
Go for KGS grease deposition level monitoring system for ductwork
Reduce the ductwork cleaning costs, increase your safety and reduce the impact of your kitchen on the neighborhood
Go for the Capture Ray™ grease and odors neutralization technology
About Halton Skyline
Halton Skyline is the first LED based lighting technology specifically developed for commercial kitchens. Everyone agrees the light it provides is simply the closest possible to natural light. Halton Skyline is embedded in Halton’s hoods, ventilated ceilings and hard false ceilings. Also available as standalone light fittings, its use can be extended to all areas of kitchens.
Halton Skyline represents a unique set of real benefits for the chefs, their staff and even their guests when it comes to display kitchens.
- A Culinary Light that remarkably respects the food colour and plasticity from raw ingredients to plated presentation
- A Culinary Light that also improves the working conditions while playing an active role in the kitchen safety
- A Human Centric light that follows your biorhythm to further improve the working conditions and staff Wellbeing
- A state-of-the-art lighting technology that, at its core, saves significantly on energy and maintenance
KCJ – Capture Jet™ ventilated ceiling (CE)
KCJ – Plafond filtrant à Jets de Captation (CE)
KCJ Ventilerat kökstak med integrerad tilluft
KCJ Mit integrierter Zuluft
Halton FS KCJ Capture Jet Ceiling en
Halton FS KCJ Capture Jet Ceiling de
Halton FS KCJ Capture Jet Ceiling fi
Halton FS KCJ Capture Jet Ceiling zh
Halton FS KCJ Capture Jet Ceiling da
Halton FS KCJ Capture Jet Ceiling pl
Halton FS HCL Skyline Brochure en
Halton FS EAC Certificate 01
Halton FS HACCP Halton Group Certificate