Product / KWF
KWF – Water Wash hood (CE)
With Capture Jet™ technology and integrated makeup air
CE Marked (UKCA pending) – KWF hoods are a highly efficient kitchen ventilation solution. Equipped with Water Wash technology, they wash down the grease filters and the exhaust plenum without the need to remove them from the hood. This eliminates the need for a second set of filters.
KWF hoods are also equipped with the Capture Jet™ technology, with front and side double Jets. They require 30% to 40% less exhaust air volume than traditional hoods to remove an equivalent heat load. In addition, they have a low-velocity makeup air system built into the front face.
KWF hoods are particularly suitable for LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) projects and can be used in all closed, open or show kitchens (hotels, hospitals, gastronomic restaurants, central kitchens, etc), especially for large kitchens with high level of operating hours.
The Water Wash technology is designed to automatically carry out the regular cleaning of the filters, with no outside intervention necessary. It significantly reduces cleaning costs. Above all, users can devote themselves entirely to creating and preparing menus and food.
KWF hoods are also equipped with the Capture Jet™ technology and a low-velocity make up air on the front face.
Considerable energy savings
- Up to 40% reduction in exhaust airflow rates due to Capture Jet™ technology.
- Possibility to extend the airflows reduction to up to 64% with M.A.R.V.E.L. energy savings technology.
Improved safety and maintenance savings
- KSA cyclonic aerosol separators complying with EN 16282-6, 95% efficient on 10 microns particles or larger (also UL, NSF and LPS certified).
- Efficiently limits the build-up of grease deposits in the exhaust plenums and ductwork which constitute a serious hygiene and fire safety hazard. Reduces the cleaning costs.
- The Water Wash technology automatically cleans the filters with no staff intervention so that they can entirely devote to production. Further reduces the cleaning costs
Other features and benefits
- HACCP certified (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point).
- No need for an extra duct for the Capture Jet™ technology.
- Capture Jets are automatically switched off when the hood is not used or operates at a minim airflow.
- Better capture efficiency and comfort for the staff thanks to a low-velocity diffuser built into the front.
- Requires CCW control cabinet for the automatic washing cycles management.
- Equipped with Halton Connect IoT (Internet of Things) platform with advanced 24/7 distant monitoring capabilities.
- Highest value of ownership thanks to Halton Connect & Care smart services available as an option from kitchens commissioning.
- Halton Skyline LED culinary light provides the best visual comfort while contributing to further improve the safety and the energy savings.
- When extended to the whole kitchen, the Human Centric version of Halton Skyline directly contributes to chefs’ and their teams Wellbeing.
- Exhaust airflow rates determined with a EN 16282-1 based calculation method taking into account the loads of the cooking appliances, the configuration of the extract system and its capture and containment efficiency.
- Capture and containment efficiency tested in accordance with the ASTM 1704 standard.
- Quick and easy commissioning. Hoods delivered “ready to install”, with all accessories included, such as light fitting, T.A.B.™ taps and dampers for quick balancing on-site.
- Sturdier and easier to clean- Less parts and less joints. Stainless steel construction.
More about the main embedded technologies
Recommended combinations with other products or technologies
To further enhance the performance of your kitchen, whether talking about the energy savings, safety, Indoor Environment Quality (IEQ) or the kitchen’s impact on the environment, here are couple of combinations with other Halton products or technologies we recommend you.
Further increase the energy savings and improve the working conditions of the staff
Go for M.A.R.V.E.L. energy saving technology for kitchens ventilation
Get peace of mind by making no compromise on fire safety
Go for the factory pre-installed FSS Fire Suppression System
Optimize the ductwork cleaning costs and further improve your safety
Go for KGS grease deposition level monitoring system for ductwork
Reduce the ductwork cleaning costs, increase your safety and reduce the impact of your kitchen on the neighborhood
Go for the Capture Ray™ grease and odors neutralization technology
About Halton Connect & Care
Halton Connect is a state-of-the-art IoT (Internet of Things) platform whose core is an advanced cloud-based portal. It enables 24/7 remote monitoring of the solutions designed by Halton. It allows access to important and useful information along with powerful data analytics to the end users. It also provides crucial information to our engineers. In return, they can remotely and safely control all systems and their settings when required.
This digital “two directions” technology opens the way to Premium Services that are vital to keep the performance of the systems and technologies at the initial design level and during the entire lifecycle. Even better! They enable continuous optimisation of your systems, resulting in even lower operating costs.
KWF – Water Wash hood (CE)
KWF Varustettu Capture Jet™ -tekniikalla ja tuloilmalaitteella
KWF – Hotte Water Wash (CE)
KWF KÜCHENLÜFTUNGSHAUBE MIT FILTERSPÜLFUNKTION
KWF Med Capture Jet™-teknik och integrerad tilluft
Halton FS KWF WWash Capture Jet hoods zh
Halton FS KWF WWash Capture Jet hoods fi
Halton FS KWF WWash Capture Jet hoods de
Halton FS KWF WWash Capture Jet hoods pl
Halton FS KWF WWash Capture Jet hoods da
Halton FS KWF WWash Capture Jet hoods en
Halton FS HCL Skyline Brochure en
Halton FS EAC Certificate 01
Halton FS HACCP Halton Group Certificate