Product / KVV-S
KVV-S – Kitchen ventilation square VAV box
Variable air volume terminal unit for kitchen ventilation
Halton’s Slide-In Terminal Units convert constant volume or booster coil systems into modern, energy efficient variable air volume systems.
Slide-in terminal units are designed to transform inefficient constant volume systems to present day variable air volume systems with low installation costs. The resulting performance of a system incorporating the Halton’s KVV-S series terminal units approaches that of a VAV system using single duct terminal units.
- Available in many sizes; mounts in almost any square or rectangular duct.
- Gasketing around the orifice plate and mounting plate give the unit a tight seal inside the existing duct.
- Multi-point center averaging sensor amplifies flow signal for best control of low flow rates; center averaging feature provides signal accuracy, regardless of inlet duct configuration.
- Interior housing is fully insulated.
- Multi-blade damper is constructed of heavy gage galvanized steel to prevent vibration under high pressure conditions.
- Elastomer seals on edges of damper blades allow low leakage during full shut off.
- Formed flanges provide added duct stiffness at insertion point.
- Casing may be configured to mount on either right or left side of existing duct.